Rural hospital north of Great Falls, MT seeking a permanent, full-time DON for the Extended Care Department.
Director of Nursing (DON) Job Summary:
-The Director of Nursing is responsible for the supervision of care of all residents within the Extended Care facility
-This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: developing and implementing nursing service objectives, policies and procedures
-Two years’ experience successfully managing and mentoring extended care operations and employees preferred.
-Monitors and maintains expenditures within approved department budget.
-Ensures appropriate education of all nursing staff.
- Close to Glacier National Park!!
- Beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains!
- Hunting, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, golfing, hiking and so much more
- Low cost of living with a great school system
- Great small town charm with local diners and shops
- Close community that has great tradition and several volunteer opportunities