Acclaimed rural hospital a little over an hour south of Cheney, WA is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join their team!
- Permanent position
- MUST have experience in total joint replacement, shoulder, etc.
- This position will participate in call rotation with two other Orthopedic Surgeons
- The clinic sees about 55-65 patients per week and about 25-35 surgical procedures per month between the Orthopedic Surgeons.
- This position will begin with one day of surgery per week
- Highly trained supporting staff, each Orthopedic Surgeon has an LPN and NAC, along with an assisting PA.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Hospital offers Employee Wellness programs including confidential counseling
- Hospital provides access to employee gym, free swim hours at the pool, and a variety of classes provided by the Therapy Services team
- 403(b) matching plan starts at 3% match
- Great Administrative team and skilled staff members
- An Outdoor Lover’s Paradise: Hiking, hunting, fishing, photography tours, and more!
- Seasonal activities enjoyed by local town members, summertime brings ATVs and other motorsports AND wintertime brings around skiing, snowboarding, and snow much more fun!
- Wonderful, tight-knit community, friendly neighbors
- Rich, historical background
- Diversity of independent stores and restaurants!