$5,000 Bonus and relocation assistance for Sonographer!
Small community hospital near Albuquerque, NM is seeking a full-time or part-time Ultrasound Technologist to join their team of compassionate caregivers.
The Ultrasound Tech position is a newly added position to this rural facility. They are seeking a tech with motivation, enthusiasm and a love of helping patients.
Ultrasound Technologist | Sonographer:
- Perform ultrasound examinations to assist physicians in diagnosis of disorders
- Prepares the patients for exam by explaining procedure, transferring patient to table, position patient, and operate equipment to produce satisfactory images
Requirements of Ultrasound Technologist | Sonographer:
- Graduate from an accredited Ultrasound Technology program
- Certification by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- ECHO and Vascular Certified is a plus
New Mexico Location:
- Four season climate
- Excellent air quality
- Small town charm but located near a large urban area with all of the big city amenities
- Area perfect for hiking, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, camping, wildlife interests, stargazing, photography and more